Get a Business Owners Policy to Protect Your Small Business
A Business Owners Policy, also known as BOP Insurance, combines property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and additional protection into one convenient package.
What a BOP covers
Business insurance is a necessity for even the smallest company in order to protect and maintain its financial health. At Progressive Tower Insurance Services Inc., we understand how important that is.
Business owners insurance from Progressive Tower Insurance Services Inc. offers coverage for businesses with fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in sales. Common BOP coverage includes:
- -Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- -Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- -Equipment breakdown insurance, which protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
- -Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- -Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- -Medical payments coverage, which covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent
- -Rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos you lease, hire or borrow